Typically used in circular blade we should do preliminary steps before:
1. do not use circular blade circular blade, blade must be hung vertically on a shelf in a dry, circular blade cannot be laid flat, flat can lead to deformation of circular blade.
2. super hard sharp circular blade serrated against collision, falling on the ground, must be handled with care.
3. When you must wear protective masks, work gloves, safety helmets, safety shoes, protective glasses.
4. prior to installing the circular blade, you must first confirm that saw the performance, usage, and ensure that the circular arrow indicates the direction of cutting and sawing the blade rotating in the same direction. No installation in the opposite direction, mounted in the wrong direction may cause blade tooth loss, prevent the occurrence of accidents.
5. when installing a circular blade, you must first check whether the circular blade crack, distort, fill, off the teeth and other phenomena, and then install.
6. after installation is complete, confirm and is securely fixed to the center hole of the saw blade flange, washer mats trap must be good, and then gently pushed by hand to confirm whether the circular blade rotating eccentric rock
7. when in use, do not exceed the prescribed maximum speed.
8. use before turning: a new tool, one minute before they can use, so when sawing work can be cut.
9. circular blade hardness is very important, good hardness of the material you claim is unreasonable when the blades collapse will occur, and soft mouth. the round knife
Previous: Circular blade bows on the tips-blade
Sintered Multi-facet Angles Carbide Anvils Used for Synthesizing Diamond Making Tools Custom-Made and Mirror Face Carbide Anvil and Ground/ Unground Solid Carbide Anvil and Tungsten Carbide forged Casting Anvil and YG8 Cemented Carbide Anvil for Diamond with Best Price
Professional and Solid Cemented Carbide Milling Cutters and Wood Planer Blades and Circular Disc Cutter Saw Blade Sharp Angular and Carbide Saw Blade PCB Milling Cutters and End Mill Carbide CNC Cutting Tool
Hot Selling High Quality Cemented Carbide Round Cutter and Slitters and Disc Round Cutter and PDC Cutter and Flat Round Cutter and Round Saw Blade for Wood Turning Tools and Tungsten Carbide Rotary Slitter Knife and Cemented Carbide Roller Slitter for Steel Cutting
OEM Energy Saving Non-standard Tungsten Carbide Products Customized As Per Drawings and Non-standard Cemented Carbide Components and Carbide Non-standard Products for Steel and Sintered Cemented Carbide Wear Parts
Manufacturer High Mechanical Strength Works Carbide Rollers and Hard Alloy Cemented Carbide Mechanical Concave Rollers for Straightening Metal and Cemented Carbide Cold Roller Used to Fully Automatic Welded Wire Mesh Machine and Carbide Express Tool Rollers and Carbide Roller for Reinforced Steel Pipe